Friendship is like peeing your pants.Everyone can see , but only you can feel its warmth.
- The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
- Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.
- I would prefer as a friend a good man ignorant than one more clever who is evil too.
- The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
- If we are to judge of love by its consequences, it more nearly resembles hatred than friendship.
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
- Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly.
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
Best Motivational Quotes :
- The only real valuable thing is intuition.
- God is just a name of the totality of existence.
- Is not life a hundred times too short to bore ourselves.
- Conscious Breathing heightens awareness and deepens relaxation.
- In order to please others, we loose our hold on our life’s purpose.
- Breathwork is like balance it cannot be taught, but it can be learned.
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
- Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
- Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman – a rope over an abyss.
- When you love a person all fear disappears. And when you are afraid all love disappears.
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.
- There are lots of things a warrior can do at a certain time which he couldn’t do years before. Those things themselves did not change; what changed was his idea of himself.
In life, you have a 2 choice: Bitter or Better? Choose, BETTER, forget BITTER.
- Be more awake, more real and you will start to feel the blessing.
- A single moment of love is equal to the whole eternity of love.
- And on the highest throne in the world, we still sit only on our own bottom.
- Love deeply, love without jealousy, love blissfully and help each other to be more meditative.
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
- Any path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you.
- Remember, meditation will bring you more and more intelligence, infinite intelligence, a radiant intelligence. Meditation will make you more alive and sensitive; your life will become richer.
- Don’t waste time and energy trying to find the right words, worrying how to present it so that people will not judge you. Don’t worry about embarrassment. Reveal yourself to yourself. Don’t protect yourself from yourself.
- From the Sun I learned this: when he goes down, overrich; he pours gold into the sea out of inexhaustible riches, so that even the poorest fisherman still rows with golden oars. For this I once saw and I did not tire of my tears as I watched it.
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
- Friends applaud, the comedy is over.
- Your friend is your needs answered.
- Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.
- Quarrel with a friend and you are both wrong.
- Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
- A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
- Perfect friendship is the friendship of men who are good, and alike in excellence; for these wish well alike to each other qua good, and they are good in themselves.
- Your lost friends are not dead, but gone before, advanced a stage or two upon that road which you must travel in the steps they trod.
“Take risk in your life” If you win, You can lead! If you lose, You can guide!
- God has entrusted me with myself.
- Love is not consolation. It is light.
- Is not life a hundred times too short to bore ourselves.
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- I don’t want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- Let go, and move closer to existence in silence and peace, in meditation.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently.
- Because the only man is capable to laugh, that means laughter is the highest point of consciousness, the highest point of understanding, the highest point of evolution. That’s why I have started calling laughter “the prayer time.”
- All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. However, a path without a heart is never enjoyable. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy – it does not make a warrior work at liking it; it makes for a joyful journey; as long as a man follows it, he is one with it.
Happiness cannot be far behind a grateful heart and a peaceful mind.
- What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it.
- With the rain, falls the wisdom of heaven.
- To strive with an equal is dangerous; with a superior, mad; with an inferior, degrading.
- Be loving towards yourself, then you will be able to love others too.
- What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: it isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.
- It’s only those who are persistent and willing to study things deeply, who achieve the master work.
- Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.