Friendship is like peeing your pants.Everyone can see , but only you can feel its warmth.
- The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
- Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.
- I would prefer as a friend a good man ignorant than one more clever who is evil too.
- The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
- If we are to judge of love by its consequences, it more nearly resembles hatred than friendship.
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
- Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly.
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
- Friends applaud, the comedy is over.
- Your friend is your needs answered.
- Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.
- Quarrel with a friend and you are both wrong.
- Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
- A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
- Perfect friendship is the friendship of men who are good, and alike in excellence; for these wish well alike to each other qua good, and they are good in themselves.
- Your lost friends are not dead, but gone before, advanced a stage or two upon that road which you must travel in the steps they trod.