We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
- Friends applaud, the comedy is over.
- Your friend is your needs answered.
- Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.
- Quarrel with a friend and you are both wrong.
- Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
- A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
- Perfect friendship is the friendship of men who are good, and alike in excellence; for these wish well alike to each other qua good, and they are good in themselves.
- Your lost friends are not dead, but gone before, advanced a stage or two upon that road which you must travel in the steps they trod.