“Take risk in your life” If you win, You can lead! If you lose, You can guide!
- God has entrusted me with myself.
- Love is not consolation. It is light.
- Is not life a hundred times too short to bore ourselves.
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- I don’t want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- Let go, and move closer to existence in silence and peace, in meditation.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently.
- Because the only man is capable to laugh, that means laughter is the highest point of consciousness, the highest point of understanding, the highest point of evolution. That’s why I have started calling laughter “the prayer time.”
- All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. However, a path without a heart is never enjoyable. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy – it does not make a warrior work at liking it; it makes for a joyful journey; as long as a man follows it, he is one with it.