Friendship is like peeing your pants.Everyone can see , but only you can feel its warmth.
- The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
- Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.
- I would prefer as friend a good man ignorant than one more clever who is evil too.
- The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
- If we are to judge of love by its consequences, it more nearly resembles hatred than friendship.
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
- Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly.